Monday, April 21, 2014

Video of The Week: Bible Versions

Excellent video! Very interesting to ponder! Did you know that different Bible versions OMIT certain scriptures?! They're completely gone! I had no idea!

New International Version

I should forewarn you, I am very familiar with Pastor Steven Anderson who is one of the Pastors in the video below. I've listened to a few of his messages. I admire his passion and his desire to share the truth, no matter how controversial it may be. He has a great Revelations series. but I DO NOT agree with everything he says.

No one has the entire truth, so what we have to do is find the truth within everything we hear and take the rest with a grain of salt. This is what I've done with Pastor Anderson's messages. He goes deep into scriptures moreso than anyone else I've ever heard, and it's very understandable - but he has a few view points that, in my opinion, are quite skewed and a bit offensive. But the way he allows scripture to speak for itself is very impressive and there are many things he says that I DO agree with.

Just thought I'd share that clause up front, in case you're interested in seeking out more of his material.



No comments:

Post a Comment